Tuesday, November 9, 2010

rules?

        I think that everyone should agree that cheating is wrong. you should not copy off someone elses work, you should just study , or do the work yourself to begin with. However, lots of people cheat. we have all copied someone elses homework before, whether or not we care to admit it toi people. I think that cheating is a rule that is kind of hard to prevent. a teacher doesn't have anyway of prevfenting two students from getting together outside of class, and looking at eachother's homeowrk. And even if they do think t has happened, they usually don't have a way to prove it, unless the person was really not the brightest, and copied word for word. now that i think of it though, I don't think that I have copied off someone's homework yet this school year. That probably is a good thing though.
       There are alot of rules that are hard to enforce, just like cheating. Like texting during classes. I see people text during class every single day.I used to on ocasion do it myself, before my phone broke, and i couldn't use it to text. I'm not sure if the teachers are oblivious to it, or if they simply just don't care at this point. I nnotice people texting, why don't the teachers? I am in ADC right now, with no one for me to tutor, and so i decided to do this blog. there a still a bunch of people who don't have anyone to tutor, like me, and a bunch of them ar eprobably texting, because what else would they be doing? It's not enforced, so why follow it really?

No comments:

Post a Comment